Thursday, October 20, 2011

Post #3

This is the third blog post of the month. That hasn't happened since May. In order to make that happen, I am writing this post.

I got up at 4:15 am on Tuesday morning, and then I worked for 7 hours. Then I went home and sat in a daze until 5:30 pm. Then I worked for 5 more hours. In the time in between, I bought the best wolf sweatshirt that the world has ever seen. I found it in the Mens Sweater section at Buffalo on Burnside. When I went to work for the second time, I literally told every person about my new wolf sweater; I was that excited about it. And then, the second that I got off work for the second time, I got the sweater out of my purse and paraded it around Andina, showing it to everyone that was still working.




It looks a little like this, but 80,000 times awesomer.

I wore it to the bakery on Wednesday, and it was a hit. I was delighted. Someone took a picture of it on their phone. My friend Lauren who works at Andina came in with her Australian boyfriend, and they were pretty delighted to see the wolf sweater.

I am wearing it right now while I am writing about it. I just got some free coffee at World Cup cause I filled in all 12 punches on my punch card, and I am pretty caffeinated.

I started all three grad school applications.

I love coffee, and grad school applications, and Grooveshark, but most of all, I love my wolf sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment