Thursday, February 11, 2010

Secret Life Goal and Radio

My secret ambition is to have a craigslist missed connection. Or, even better, a missed connnection in the paper! Any paper, it doesn't really matter, as long as it's there in print.

I know several people who have had a missed connection about them, including my sister (I was the one who saw it first!), and I feel like it's not an unobtainable goal.

Other things:
I have a radio show (not yet though. Not till Saturday) and I want someone to listen to it. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get someone to listen who isn't even a part of my own family! That would be a first, and boy, would it be swell. But even if you are a part of my family, you should still listen. It's going to be on Saturday nights from 9-11.

What I really want to do with it is to have give-aways of various (hand) baked goods, like Katie and I did last year, but that requires listeners who call in and win. And they have to live in the greater Spokane area (because I can't give you an elephant shaped-cake if you don't live here. I'm sorry; I wish that things were different) It's a lot to ask, I know.

But I'll tell you what: if you don't live in Spokane, and you call into my show to win the baked-good giveaway, I'll take a picture of it for you and email it to you. How's that for a compromise?

Cause, yeah. I basically just want some listeners, so that I'm not playing music to myself for two hours every Saturday night. Because that is a little bit sad.

If you really love me, you'll listen to my radio show.

No pressure.

2 comments:

  1. Dear MK,
    I just made a sticky note reminding me to tune in to your radio show!!!!!!!!
    Love, EL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had five listeners who were not related to you! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete